1. Organisation Name: LLC Chemlaborreaktiv
2. Website: www.hlr.com.ua
3. Main physical address: Sichovykh Striltsiv 8, str., Brovary, 07400, Kiev region, Ukraine
4. Year of establishment: 1995
5. Number of employees: More than 500
6. What is your company's activity? Manufacturer; Wholesaler; Official/exclusive distributor
LLC Chemlaborreaktiv is a comprehensive company established to supply laboratory and medical equipment, improve the provision of medical services, search for innovative solutions, and implement the best global practices in healthcare facilities in Ukraine. We constantly expand our range of products, supply and manufacture new goods based on the demands of our clients and modern global trends in the development of the market for medical institution products at all levels.
7. What types of medical furniture do you manufacture?
We manufacture a wide range of medical furniture, including:
8. What medical equipment do you supply?
• We offer laboratory equipment such as hematological analyzers, biochemical analyzers, immunological analyzers, urine analyzers, electrolyte and blood gas analyzers, and centrifuges.
• Additionally, we supply diagnostic equipment including capnographs, pulse oximeters, electrocardiographs, otoscopes, dermatoscopes, diagnostic flashlights, laryngoscopes, stethoscopes, reflex hammers, tuning forks, and examination lamps.
• We also provide surgical and resuscitation equipment such as aspirators, bactericidal irradiators, defibrillators, patient monitors, mechanical ventilation equipment, and infusion devices.
• Furthermore, we supply consumables such as glassware, blood tubes, plasticware, and personal protective equipment.
9. Which key manufacturers / suppliers do you work with? - Mindray, Getein
LLC Chemlaborreaktiv is the official distributor of Mindray in Ukraine.
We are the exclusive distributor of immunoanalyzers and the BC-30s hematology analyzer.
Unlike other Mindray partners in Ukraine, HLR supplies the complete range of Mindray products.
The price of Mindray equipment includes:
• Starter kit of reagents
• Engineer visit for training and commissioning
• Certificate and metrological certification
• (If necessary) computer, monitor, printer, and uninterruptible power supply
Certified HLR engineers, who have been trained on the supplied equipment, carry out the correct installation of the equipment.
10. What medical facilities do you serve?
We serve a wide range of medical facilities, including:
1. What materials do you use to manufacture medical furniture?
We use reliable and safe materials from trusted suppliers including:
2. Are you registered / licensed with the National Regulatory Authority (NRA) (or other official national body)? - Yes
Medical furniture produced by AMed for medical institutions and laboratories meets all the requirements of the Technical Regulations for Medical Devices approved by Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine No. 753 dated October 2, 2013, confirmed by the Declaration of Conformity.
Our medical furniture is produced in series and complies with the requirements of DSTU GOST 16371:2016, DSTU GOST 19917:2016, DSTU GOST 22046:2004, confirmed by the Certificate of Conformity and the Conclusion of the State Sanitary and Epidemiological Expertise.
Our production quality management system for laboratory furniture is certified according to the requirements of international standards ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2018, ISO 14001:2015.
3. Do you have a standard list of products?
Despite the fact that our production is mainly serial, a large number of products can be manufactured taking into account your preferences. Did not find what you need in the product catalog? We are always open to new ideas! As a result, the final product will fully meet your requirements, interior, and operational characteristics.
4. Can you provide non-registered product in your country? - No
1. Does your company have a documented quality assurance program?
The quality management system is certified and meets the requirements of the international standard ISO 9001:2015.
Product quality control and adherence to the technological process are continuously carried out at every stage and in all areas of production by specialists in the technical control department.
2. Do you have Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)?
Yes, we use specially designed process maps for each product.
3. What types of documentation do you provide to customers upon request?
We provide copies of certificates and supporting documents. In addition, we provide passports for each product.
1. What is the cost of your product?
Fair price according to the price-quality ratio. Prices for medical furniture can be seen on this website.
2. Is there a possibility of getting a discount when ordering a large quantity of furniture?
A discount for large projects is possible and discussed on an individual basis.
3. Is there a possibility of payment installments?
We work on a prepayment basis.
1. What are the lead times for order fulfillment? - 30 business days
2. Do you provide a furniture installation service?
TM Amed is a comprehensive solution for your medical facility. We not only manufacture furniture, but also provide a full range of related services and support:
3. Is there a possibility of returning the product if it does not meet the customer's expectations?
You can return the product (or exchange it for another identical one) if the following conditions are met:
• It is not on the list of products that are not eligible for exchange or return.
• It has not been used and has been preserved in the same condition as when purchased.
• Less than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the product.
• The product is standard, not made to the individual request of the buyer.
1. Do you have your own warehouse-s from where you supply your customers? - Yes
2. Warehousing Storage capacity: storage area 3000 m2
3. What is your preferred method of transportation for delivering products to our location?
You can choose a convenient delivery method (for local market):
For export deals, deliveries can be made on EXW, FCA or CPT terms.
The cost of delivery is calculated individually depending on the volume of the cargo.
1. Can you provide recommendations from previous customers?
We can provide a reference list upon request.
2. Can samples of your product be viewed?
Yes, there is a showroom available at our office location in Brovary. You can schedule a meeting with your manager and view our products.